Eri

Oct 7, 2006
Hi Scott,

Inferi black is indeed the purple black color and yes the price is
the same as the other metalic colors. (I believe it was around
€ 560,00)

You don't have to apologize for your questions, i am very exited
about my new car and i am more than happy to answer some
questions. (when i know the answer of course)

Cheers,

Eric

-JAMI3-

We still waiting for UK specs, SEAT dont tell us anything until the very last minute. I have received several marketing info/brochures however there full of the same info thats available on the SEAT UK web site. Looks like we will have to be patient!!!! aarrrggghhhhh !! ! !

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
More info expected in November, probably to announce the European launch, we expect UK info soon after, but don't expect to see them in any volume here until January/February. There maybe some demonstrators/press cars landing in December.

All of what I have said here, is based on the snippets of info, we've crow-barred out of SEAT over the past few months. But certainly November should reveal more info.

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net

Top Secret

From Eric..

The price in holland is € 33.995,00 - this FR overhere is € 29.995,00.

So this is about a 13% price hike from the FR.. guess if this difference is applied to UK cars it will work out about £19261 (approximately!!) :happy:

Guess this is what was suspected anyway (i.e under the magic 20K figure, and competitive with stuff like the Focus ST-3).

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
They have to be concious of the market segment they are in, Golf GTi, Focus ST, Astra VXR, Civic Type R. So pricing will be paramount in its success.

Im thinking more like BeeSix, in the 19k region. It obviously depends what they come with as standard, but on the most part we believe they won't skimp much on how the car has already been presented.

Ginge

Jan 4, 2002
Leyland
Visit site
They have to be concious of the market segment they are in, Golf GTi, Focus ST, Astra VXR, Civic Type R. So pricing will be paramount in its success.

Im thinking more like BeeSix, in the 19k region. It obviously depends what they come with as standard, but on the most part we believe they won't skimp much on how the car has already been presented.

SEAT UK will want to make sure it undercuts or matches the competition that you mention, but they have to negotiate the price with SEAT Spain, which I know is not a quick and simple process.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.