Ordered the new ibiza?

alijay036

Oct 15, 2011
Hertfordshire
What model did you order and what delivery time have you been given. I am still waiting for my FR 'Black' 1.4 to be produced let alone delivered. Oh and ordered in August.

coopersleon

Aug 15, 2015
Kidderminster
I've ordered the Ibiza Fr 150 with a few extras my scheduled build date is November the 11th. I ordered the car at the end of august like yourself. My dealership said don't expect to see the car till start of 2016.
They also told me that they have stopped taking orders for the 1.4tsi engine for some reason?

alijay036

Oct 15, 2011
Hertfordshire
2016??? I have been given the same build week (46 /47) with an ETA of 2 weeks for delivery which makes it December, or so I have been told....I hope it's not 2016 as I will be seriously pee'd off.

alijay036

Oct 15, 2011
Hertfordshire
What did they say the delay is, I had a call from Seat UK who I complained to about the wait, and they said everything was still on track for build week 46/47

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
From the Polo BGT folk, there is a bit of talk about some of these active cylinder selection technology engines being the subject of naughty (emissions and economy) figures being registered with the EU authorities which is leading to some more embarrassment for VAG. The hope was that it was slightly older versions and not the latest 150PS versions.

coopersleon

Aug 15, 2015
Kidderminster
I hope it doesn't. Just emailed my dealer to find out if this stuff about the petrol engines affects my car. I'm guessing it will due to it being constantly delayed i cant see any other reason for it?

alijay036

Oct 15, 2011
Hertfordshire
I got told that FR builds were starting week 46/47, I still fail to see why there should be a delay until 2016, might be worth waiting until the Mk6 comes out late 2016.......delivery for 2018

coopersleon

Aug 15, 2015
Kidderminster
hahahaha, i'm with you on that one! Ive told my dealer if my car comes late January i will wait till march for the new reg.
Cant believe when i ordered the car they told me i would have it before my birthday (20th october) What a crock of s***

alijay036

Oct 15, 2011
Hertfordshire
That's not good, still I feel for the dealers as they must be getting all sorts of crap over this. Still at least you've not been with a car since the end of May (this is an insurance replacement)

coopersleon

Aug 15, 2015
Kidderminster
Yeah i can only imagine, ah your in a much worse position than me by the sounds of it then! All we can do is cross our fingers and hope they are giving us the worst case scenario and they arrive earlier! Ill put some pictures on when i pick her up!

coopersleon

Aug 15, 2015
Kidderminster
Spoke to my dealer today and they have confirmed that the 1.4ecotsi engine in my car hasn't been affected by the emissions scandal! Also been told the car is built!!!!!!!! hopefully not long now

alijay036

Oct 15, 2011
Hertfordshire
That's interesting that yours is showing as built, pleased for you, but slightly miffed that I have not heard anything for a week or 2 now.

coopersleon

Aug 15, 2015
Kidderminster
They are probably just telling me that so i stop bombarding them with questions about emissions and that. but i'm still under the impression i wont see it till January.

alijay036

Oct 15, 2011
Hertfordshire
Have you had any more news on your Car, apparently mine now has a Chassis number and will either be at the factory for the next few weeks or it will be shipped over in the next few weeks.....