Oulton Park Anyone?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
You need to be early, once it gets busy the gate staff are only interested in keeping traffic flowing, tended to be those who arrived late, or were in the wrong lane coming in, who got turned away. but the circuit parking stewards are a law unto themselves, and more often than not there is a distinct lack of communication, with gate staff not knowing their arse from their elbow.

sops

Accomodation booked months ago and ticket ordered so see you all there :)

LordStorm

Did someone say APR?
Feb 27, 2005
MaDchester
Looks like another good day out racing then, let's hope the SEAT team perform as well as they did at Brands.

And having recently visited the online SEAT store, one is well equipped for all weather and seasons - in fact the only thing I haven't bought is the topsy-turvy inside out umbrella. You will have to bring yours Phil :eek:)

Is the BTCC still on a Sunday on ITV, don't want to miss Mondello? Is VBH still hosting that show as she was nowhere to be seen at BrandsHatch - not that I was looking mind ;o)

Top DVD as well, I partucularly like the 19th minute where Phill aka Empi5 goes to look for more sticks for his make shift towering inferno.

Bring on Mondello - Woop Woop

Craig

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
All the rounds are being shown on ITV1 this year, including Mondello.

First 2 races are delayed coverage repeats, followed by the final race Live.

And VBH is still doing the grid walk, interviews etc, she ran past us at Brands Hatch, which was a treat. ;)

If you have access to MotorsTV on Sky (ch413) you'll be able to see all the races from Mondello live, plus all the support races.

LordStorm

Did someone say APR?
Feb 27, 2005
MaDchester
Ah well - Thats a mission for you at Oulton then, hehe.

Are there any NWest meets arranged, be good to meet everyone that up North.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
1 Brands Hatch 09/Apr/2006
2 Mondello Park 23/Apr/2006
3 Oulton Park 14/May/2006
4 Thruxton 04/Jun/2006
5 Croft 16/Jul/2006
6 Donington Park 30/Jul/2006
7 Snetterton 13/Aug/2006
8 Knockhill 03/Sep/2006