Oulton Park Anyone?

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Don't forget to check in at my thread regarding possible parking that's being sorted out at the moment!

AwesomeMark

Oct 26, 2005
Hoispitality

spyke85 said:
So whats it mean if you have VIP passes into the Seat hospitality tent?!?!
It means.....Free Breakfast...free lunch and sometimes dinner....Plus free drinks all day...lol

FinerDetails

Official SCN Supporter
I'll be attending, as I'm already there with my diesel black soot mates I'll pop over and introduce myself.

As I'm there to also present them, myself and both SEAT forums I want to make sure I can get to meet everyone, and not offend.

Its also a good time to see your cars, faces to names and check out your swirling techniques (Phil> :p )

I will be inspecting so best get it detailed on the Saturday :D

See you all there

Iain

PS: one other thing, if you see this bloke wondering around, eyeing up your mota, don't worry! Its me! lol

efc51252.jpg

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
FinerDetails said:
I'll be attending, as I'm already there with my diesel black soot mates I'll pop over and introduce myself.

As I'm there to also present them, myself and both SEAT forums I want to make sure I can get to meet everyone, and not offend.

Its also a good time to see your cars, faces to names and check out your swirling techniques (Phil> :p )

I will be inspecting so best get it detailed on the Saturday :D

See you all there

Iain

PS: one other thing, if you see this bloke wondering around, eyeing up your mota, don't worry! Its me! lol

efc51252.jpg
Fancy trying to get rid of all the swirl marks in my motor in Bolton? Did you get your alloys sorted by the way? I gave you the number on the other forum

FinerDetails

Official SCN Supporter
spyke85 said:
Fancy trying to get rid of all the swirl marks in my motor in Bolton? Did you get your alloys sorted by the way? I gave you the number on the other forum

Hi Andy.

Thanks for your help with the alloys. I haven't had time to work through yet, SEAT have hwoever got two new rears on order :rolleyes:

Andy, if you are interested in getting the swirls removed could you send me a PM with some details of what you would like etc?
I don't as such do a 'mobile' service, working from home. This is just down to having the correct facilities at home (namely a 20 foot by 10 foot garage :D ).

Send me a PM and we'll discuss further ;)

Iain

sonic_vi

Toledo 20vt
I'll be going ! my mate from work is an instructor at oulton so if he's going maybe i can get into the places you normally can't lol

if not, i'll be in my silver Y plate cupra (no mods, only had her 2 weeks lol)

be in a seat sport polo shirt though :)

any news on parking and how do you get to the parking? just say "I'm from seatcupra.net" and they let you in?

Last edited:

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
sonic_vi said:
I'll be going ! my mate from work is an instructor at oulton so if he's going maybe i can get into the places you normally can't lol

if not, i'll be in my silver Y plate cupra (no mods, only had her 2 weeks lol)

be in a seat sport polo shirt though :)

any news on parking and how do you get to the parking? just say "I'm from seatcupra.net" and they let you in?

if you register you car by email you get an email in return with a pass attached to it.....usually get a rough idea where the parking is before you go.....off SCN and then try and get in the correct lane at the gate.....i was in the left lane last year and parking was about 50m straight up the tarmac on the left...
flags a'flyin so couldnt miss it......Just ignored them when they said go right.....and told them i was on the SCN stand...

Any idea if we are in the same place again??

For registration see this thread http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=86638

Last edited:

dlever

i will be there so i may bump into a few of you, going down this friday night n camping over till sunday, 3 tents we are taking down n bbq n stuff, just hope the weather is good, but sorry wont be able to give any advice out for IMG Seat as I be an crewe audi employee,

but still hoping to get a few beers from you lot. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise