Oulton Park BTCC Infield Parking - Sun June 24th 2007

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Oulton Park, Cheshire is one of the most pictureque and equally exciting venues of the tour. A firm favourite with the drivers, they love the challenging circuit, which has a tricky mixture of fast and flowing turns and undulating dips and rises.

Its also a favourite venue of many SCN members, so don't delay so you don't miss out on parking together with SEATCupra.net.

Again with the generous help of SEAT Sport UK and Motorsport Vision they have secured 50 PASSES for us, if you want to come please don't delay.

As always it will be first come first served!

In case your new to this, this is a trackside parking pass only, you need to source your own entry tickets (see link below for early discount price) or pay on the gate on the day (more expensive).

If you want to come to Oulton Park with SEATCupra.net all you have to do is follow the instructions below.

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW VERY CAREFULLY
1) If you've never been to a BTCC race meeting before, Oulton Park is arguably one of the most challenging and exciting circuits on the tour.

2) We don't have cliques, or special groups - any SEATCupra.net member is welcome. But don't delay!!

3) If you're not sure if you can come or things change - please let me know asap so we can allocate the pass to someone else - we will most likely exceed our qouta. If you decide not to tell us, or just don't turn up you're likely to be struck from the list for future events.

SEATCUPRA.NET PASS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS - What you need to do.

If you want to come to Oulton Park with SCN, we need to know that you want to come, so.....

Send an email to our special BTCC email to: [email protected]

(DO NOT PM or email Z or m0rk's direct email addresses) - You maybe missed off the list if you don't follow these instructions.

EMAIL SUBJECT LINE (this is important): OULTON PARK BTCC

Then in the body of the message we need your:

Name:
Email:
Forum Name:
Car Reg:
SEAT: Model
POSTAL Address inc POSTCODE: << IMPORTANT As we'll be posting the passes to you.

Not so we can come round & rob you, but so that we can send out the pass & any required information you need. This info will 'never' be shared with anyone but Z & m0rk for the purposes of getting you your passes, they are not retained for any other reason.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
Provisional Timetable:

10:35 - 11.25 PITS WALKABOUT / AUTOGRAPH SESSION

11.35 BTCC DRIVERS' PARADE
12.00 BTCC PIT LANE OPENS
12.10 DUNLOP MSA BRITISH TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIP
12.50 BLAUPUNKT SEAT CUPRA CHAMPIONSHIP
13.25 FORMULA BMW UK CHAMPIONSHIP
14.05 BTCC PIT LANE OPENS
14.15 DUNLOP MSA BRITISH TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIP
14.55 ELF RENAULT CLIO CUP
15.30 BLAUPUNKT SEAT CUPRA CHAMPIONSHIP
16.05 PORSCHE CARRERA CUP GREAT BRITAIN
16.40 BTCC PIT LANE OPENS
16.50 DUNLOP MSA BRITISH TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIP
17.30 FORMULA RENAULT UK WITH MICHELIN

An Adult Race Day ticket will cost just £21 if bought online at www.oultonpark.co.uk before midday on Tuesday 19 June

:)

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
An Adult Race Day ticket will cost just £21 if bought online at www.oultonpark.co.uk before midday on Tuesday 19 June.

Alternatively, an Adult Race Day ticket will cost £22.00 if booked by calling 0870 950 9000, also before midday on Tuesday 19 June (a saving of £5.00).

Admission for children aged 12 and under is FREE.

MEMBERS ATTENDANCE LIST - Confirmed email received.

Lordstorm
martycr
Driveforward
Empi5
CUPRACAR
F2 Stu
strensall
andy_p
ROBD--M15RPD
matylad
wilobach
Muzorewa
Stpete
EddyH
philofcas
N0ble04
Densley2387
Craig Senior
1835harri
FerrariStu
Moley RUFC
Blue Monday
SkaterNatty
DazFrost
sven7
CupraMVR
Stephen O
Devilman
Mark E
Cupra Iain
dsrr
Syphon
Antman
ZBOYD
Elastictangent
MIkey kc
philcourt
Mattyh87
Smudge1901

Full List - still about 8 left but im posting tomorrow, sorting out all the passes to post as i've a day off. :)

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Just a bit of added info, were sharing the area again with the VXR folks. Now im not sure which group it is.

I know it was the Vectra Owners last year, it maybe them again it maybe not.

But i'd like as many of us to arrive nice and early so we can setup a good plot, I will try and speak with the VX representative on the morning we arrive and try and organise the space for the benefit of both groups.

But if we arrive nice and early it makes it less of a headache.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Nice Cupra by the way, hadn't seen it before now - is it alot faster than the last R?

Ta, at the moment its not quite as quick as the R was, as im still running it in really. Its also standard too which the R wasn't :)

But its certainly no slouch, and it handles really well, much better than the R did imho.

Just sitting tight on modifications at the moment, seeing what is out there, having a chat with people at GTI International at weekend. ;)

LordStorm

Did someone say APR?
Feb 27, 2005
MaDchester
Well, that sounds positive, hope she turns out to be as reliable as the last one.

Anyway, apologies for the OFF TOPIC chat, Phil what time you wanna meet for Oulton Park? Like I said in another thread I'm at Nantwich and Z wants us there early.

strensall

May 14, 2005
YORK
E-Mail sent.
I was up extra early last year and managed to get us right at the front. OVNI LEON closest to the fence.I will try the same this year depending on beer consumed the night before.
IM000226.jpg

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Slow uptake so far. I really need to work out how to send a spam mail like m0rk seen as though no one has the sense to look in the BTCC section. :redface:

10 SEAT's so far I make it. Spaces for at the very least 35 cars. So plenty of spaces yet.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.