Oulton Park SEATCupra.net Parking 14th May 2006

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
spyke85 said:
Made me laugh when he parked up, got out and took his steering wheel off...like who would want to nick it anyway?!?!

#Cough# Precisely.

then again who'd want to nick a car that's been almost blown up and the interior ripped out of it

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
jetsetjimbo said:
:lol:

I was so ashamed I even gave my engine bay a cursory clean this evening!

I want polished bolts and nice little plastic covers on all my cables...

I found a few more broken clips too :(

Must admit, i have been searching some websites for Bolts that are Shiney, i wonder if they would mind if they sent me a trial one, so i can run my finger over it :funk:

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
Two questions...
Is it repeated on TV anywhere, anytime?
And who was the red LCR teasing me on the way out towards the motorway? Sounded lovely!

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
spyke85 said:
Two questions...
Is it repeated on TV anywhere, anytime?
And who was the red LCR teasing me on the way out towards the motorway? Sounded lovely!

Was it an oldish bloke :whistle: :whistle: combing his hair ? If it was it could be Keith aka Cupracar, and the noise is a Blueflame baby

Last edited:

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
Oldish bloke? I wouldn't say that! Had his lady friend/missus/partner in the car. Just made me want an LCR even more and I've only had my Ibiza for 3 months or so. I felt left out at weekend with all the Leons!

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
spyke85 said:
Oldish bloke? I wouldn't say that! Had his lady friend/missus/partner in the car. Just made me want an LCR even more and I've only had my Ibiza for 3 months or so. I felt left out at weekend with all the Leons!

Lady Friend indeed

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.