Out side of window frozen

mark90

Oct 31, 2008
Hi i was wondering this evening how i myt be able to stop the windscreen freezin...save me few min in the mornings...
apart form puttin newspaper over it is there anythin i could spray or wipe on window?
(somethin like salt that stops water freezin...but not salt becz my paint is lookin well at the mo:p)
wipe of alcohol:confused::confused::headhurt:

Keef83

Nov 25, 2008
Maidstone
There used to be a cover thing that you could buy and it come with suckers so you could stick it to the inside of your window although really much like using a towl that could be folded back up into a little bag.

Jul 23, 2008
Manchester - UNITED
That night before de-icer is crap.
It smears all over the screen when you use your wipers and makes it all greasy. I used it once cos i used to work for halfrauds. Would never use it again.

RachIbiza

Jeremy Kyle is my idol
Apr 3, 2008
Portsmouth
Hi i was wondering this evening how i myt be able to stop the windscreen freezin...save me few min in the mornings...
apart form puttin newspaper over it is there anythin i could spray or wipe on window?
(somethin like salt that stops water freezin...but not salt becz my paint is lookin well at the mo:p)
wipe of alcohol:confused::confused::headhurt:

That is just pure lazyness :p does it really take you that long? the rare times i've had to de-ice my car in the mornings, i just spray loads of de-icer on whilst the car is heating up, then get in and use my wipers/blast my heaters til i can see then off i go! Dont take that long :p plus blankets and stuff can stick to the windscreen and leave bits of themselves on there, really annoying, so i wouldnt do that :)

Aimez

I have a bin bag type thing I can put on my windscreen, I don't use it now as always forget to use it but when I worked shifts I used it all the time as got sick of on night de icing the car on the way to work and then again after a 12 hour shift! Also used to wake my dad up at 4am me scraping ice and used to piss my work mates off when I drive off and they were still scraping their cars!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.