Out with the old, in with the new

KagnuS

Jun 4, 2018
UK
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the whole forum thing, even though I've been lurking all over the internet for years. That didn’t come out right lol. Anyway, I'm not here to creep you out.

Time has come to change my first car. There was nothing wrong with it, but I just wanted something nice. Having worked out my budget and still being young (no children yet, but getting married next year) I needed to satisfy the need in me to get myself a nice, fast and lairy car.

So I've decided to get a Seat Leon Cupra 300. First exposure happened in Germany on a business trip, where the crazy Germans gave me a white Cupra as a rental. It was a manual and I was scared by it. But I also fell in love with it and couldn’t stop telling people about it.

Having found a decent enough lease deal I've taken the plunge and placed the order. I've taken a while to decide and I know that I won't technically own it, but that doesn't bother me. It's about the experience. Who knows, I might get offered to buy it at the end of the lease.

Anyway, here is the old vs new. I'm hoping to enjoy my time with the new orange car and have fun on this forum.

349b6yx.jpg

Thanks, Charlie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Syphon

Bear

Jun 15, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the whole forum thing, even though I've been lurking all over the internet for years. That didn’t come out right lol. Anyway, I'm not here to creep you out.

Time has come to change my first car. There was nothing wrong with it, but I just wanted something nice. Having worked out my budget and still being young (no children yet, but getting married next year) I needed to satisfy the need in me to get myself a nice, fast and lairy car.

So I've decided to get a Seat Leon Cupra 300. First exposure happened in Germany on a business trip, where the crazy Germans gave me a white Cupra as a rental. It was a manual and I was scared by it. But I also fell in love with it and couldn’t stop telling people about it.

Having found a decent enough lease deal I've taken the plunge and placed the order. I've taken a while to decide and I know that I won't technically own it, but that doesn't bother me. It's about the experience. Who knows, I might get offered to buy it at the end of the lease.

Anyway, here is the old vs new. I'm hoping to enjoy my time with the new orange car and have fun on this forum.

349b6yx.jpg

Thanks, Charlie.
Everyone gets a welcome here KagnuS...sometimes it takes a while 😆

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members