Ovni Yellow faded - will a machine polish bring it back

t32er

im guna take it as 800 each... the guys seem to have had cheaper quotes a little more north
would be intresting to know is smartcar had a "cash in hand" price??

akchappers

Jun 27, 2010
Gillingham Dorset.
How is it that tnose other guys got theirs done for £450 ? There is a guy near me who is only a small operation but does a really good job.saw a ferrari in there recently! I can ask how much to do ours if you like.just need how many to do! Also is the bodyShop we use doing them all at once over a weekend? Or a week? Dont know how long it would take!
ak

Aug 5, 2010
Pig Hill
How is it that tnose other guys got theirs done for £450 ? There is a guy near me who is only a small operation but does a really good job.saw a ferrari in there recently! I can ask how much to do ours if you like.just need how many to do! Also is the bodyShop we use doing them all at once over a weekend? Or a week? Dont know how long it would take!
ak

Seems that everyone knows someone that can do it cheap...

If they did them, it'd depend on the bodyshop, how big it was etc.

Last edited:

t32er

Seems that everyone knows someone that can do it cheap...

If they did them, it'd depend on the bodyshop, how big it was etc.

i dont know any one who can do it cheap, well not with a booth any way, but he hates yellow, he doing mine white if all else fails but we doing it in open air in the summer... might not be the best spray but it was a cheap lcr and its my project lol
keep the quotes coming though
PYRO (sam) is getting a couple of quotes for us and he dont even want he car done lol hats off to him and any one else who is and can help!
800 is a stonking good price but i wont have that money any time soon as iv got MOT, TAX and insurance all at the end of next month (i hate feb)

Fadel

Dec 15, 2010
Nottingham
Did any of you email the company I put up? I'm going right next door to them monday to book my car in for MOT so can ask if you didn't.

Aug 5, 2010
Pig Hill
Ah crap, I just.realised I gotta.do my tax at the end of the month. I also gotta get a proper LCR front bump too. Still up for respray ASAP though. my multi coloured panels are depressing.

we should fill Sam full of beer to say thanks :)

t32er

i think if some one out side of the mellow yellow crew gets the respray done for the cheapest we should fill them with beer!!!

Pyro

Cida ;) don't lIke beer lol I'll get a quote Monday for y'all he was shut today when I poped over but will need numbers ;) I'm gunna ask for a deal on 5 leons and say any more after that = more discount ;) think it will have to be over a week period tho as he has one oven maybe longer as it takes its time to do lol

I've seen his work and it is good ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.