Ovni Yellow faded - will a machine polish bring it back

t32er

sam (pyro) just txt me, he got a bllllooooooommmin good quote, the best so far!!
well done to him for this roughly £620 per car, there may be more to it but this is all he has txt me, im sure he will be on later on though

Aug 5, 2010
Pig Hill
sam (pyro) just txt me, he got a bllllooooooommmin good quote, the best so far!!
well done to him for this roughly £620 per car, there may be more to it but this is all he has txt me, im sure he will be on later on though

I'll go down there today if that's right :)

Aug 5, 2010
Pig Hill
Also remember:

"Groups Buys and Group Buy Feelers are prohibited from being posted by members without the express permission of a forum administrator and are only approved in very exceptional circumstances. Unauthorised Group Buys and Group Buy Feelers will be removed from the forum."

Maybe we should ask if we can do one? I'm sure the forum would be a nicer place with pics of newly painted Leons instead of beige multi-tone yellow ones. :)

t32er

but this isnt really a group buy really, as we cant get them all done at once and its not really an item, also we are asking the spray shop if we can get a discount if a group of us get it done and not asking for more ppl to get a discount,
if any thing its a bargaining tool and not a group buy...
if it was a super polish that bought the onvi back and we needed 10 ppl to order a pot to get a saving then yea i would call it a group buy, but not a respray

t32er

oh rite, well its not really a group buy any ways, theres 3-4 of us after a spray job and are asking spray shops if they will do a deal if a group of us came to them for the work...
it should be ok im sure as we not asking if ppl want to join in etc

t32er

oh i have a guy coming to my work in the morning to quote my car, i will be advising him on a few of us after a spray, on the phone he said £1000 plus 200 for paint and materials etc BUT then said it will prob be less but he wants to see the car first... i will let you all know how i get on

stebbi

Got Boost???
Jun 10, 2008
Preston
Thats all dirt cheap.

Mine Ibiza is going in for a full respray in 4 weeks and thats a case of all windows out, door shuts blended, rear bumper smoothed and a few dings taken out.

All for the grand old price of £1080, and thats a cash in hand job by an insurance approved neighbor so it should be spot on, just in time for the show season :D

CarlosMk3

Mine has faded badly as wel.. I did think about wrapping but I think a respray would be the way forward.

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
If I were approached for " can you paint 4 cars for a deal price"

I'd be asking for all money up front, as what's to say the first car gets done cheap then the others pull out.