Ow not that mk5 Ibiza again.....

JoeySnowboards

Cupra 6J Dakota Red
Apr 4, 2014
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Sweet will keep an eye out. Yeh alot of stories of misfires etc... but seems to be really inconsistent however the later engines don't seem to have the same issues as the earlier ones :)

ah ok haha, never had a misfire in my short time of owning and its always been serviced alot since new with no expensive spared haha (old man owner before) and i plan to look after it:p also with warranty till September i feel safe:)

t.oldaker

SFS Performance Hoses Rep
Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
i recently went to fast car show, got PVS with my friend in his astra vxr haha, and then going to trax at silverstone, not sure if im taking my car or not would love to try track but would rather put it on some coil-overs beforehand...

Fair one :) always wanted to go to trax but whenever it came up i couldn't get the time off work :/

Only two ive got booked now are Players classic next month and gti international camping with the ibiza guys/gals for the weekend.

There is also a local VAG club in Dorset called DAS-VAG if you ever wanted to pop down. hold meets every Wednesday evening in different places then go for a catch up/chat in a pub and then out for some food. Good bunch of people tbh and great when you need a hand with doing something to your car :)

JoeySnowboards

Cupra 6J Dakota Red
Apr 4, 2014
Fair one :) always wanted to go to trax but whenever it came up i couldn't get the time off work :/

Only two ive got booked now are Players classic next month and gti international camping with the ibiza guys/gals for the weekend.

There is also a local VAG club in Dorset called DAS-VAG if you ever wanted to pop down. hold meets every Wednesday evening in different places then go for a catch up/chat in a pub and then out for some food. Good bunch of people tbh and great when you need a hand with doing something to your car :)

haha sweet sounds epic!:p always been into my cars but never really had a chance to do anything to them:(, that sounds good have to drop me a message somewhen when its going on might pop down :)

t.oldaker

Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
haha sweet sounds epic!:p always been into my cars but never really had a chance to do anything to them:(, that sounds good have to drop me a message somewhen when its going on might pop down :)

Ahhh dw everyone has to start somewhere :) Anyway probs best to chuck the page an add on facebook and post the car up and say hi. all event are posted on that page :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/dasvag/

Anyway off out now but nice to meet you and will keep an eye out on the roads

JoeySnowboards

Cupra 6J Dakota Red
Apr 4, 2014
Ahhh dw everyone has to start somewhere :) Anyway probs best to chuck the page an add on facebook and post the car up and say hi. all event are posted on that page :)

Anyway off out now but nice to meet you and will keep an eye out on the roads

ok bub! cheers for the help anyways haha, hopfully be ordering one of the roof racks soon!:p, be a first small change anyways haha, cant wait to fit a inbox airfilter haha;p

Jordanlrich

Dec 27, 2012
Nottingham, UK
Rear camber

Hello,

What is the best way to achieve rear camber,

I only want between 1 and 2 degrees.

Was thinking camber shims to see how it looks.

Does anyone know where you can get them?

Thanks

t.oldaker

Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
Right its all changed again, 3 spokes are up for sale and new temp wheels are these rotiform NUE's :D love it but had to raise it as i have 15-20mm of clearance under the arms and downpipe and it hit everything so raised to have 35mm now (Y)

Rest of the images are on Equinox Photography on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equinox-Photography/1495358110680095?fref=ts

15007520302_e7c9d45507_c.jpg
[/url]DSC_0257 by Equinox-Photography, on Flickr[/IMG]

14821409777_d8ff9592ae_c.jpg
[/url]DSC_0264 by Equinox-Photography, on Flickr[/IMG]

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
NUE's really suit this. Thought about a set for mine a while back but refurming my RC's worked out cheaper, wish I had just went for it now.

jayy.95

Jun 19, 2014
Have also had the same bumper fitted but put on a honeycomb grille instead of the original
where did you get the lip from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calumbloomfield

Jul 24, 2016
I know this is an old thread but did you have any issues with the roof racks damaging the pillars/roof? And are they the Cruz roof racks? Wanting to get a set for my mtb but I know there were issues on the mk4 Ibiza and can't seem to find any review for the mk5, cheers.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise