P0301 Cylinder 1 misfire.

Connorg115

Aug 29, 2017
United Kingdom
So today as suspected I got an EML on!

Started flashing when giving my car some beans ( around 5K) while driving through the peak district.

Car runs fine up until the high rpms, going to pick up a cheap coil from my local motor factors, as its the only thing open tomorrow, to keep me going until next week and pay day

but

Am i right in thinking since this one has gone the other 3 shouldn't be too far behind?

also whats the best option, oem coils or are euro car parts bosch ones alright?

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
So today as suspected I got an EML on!

Started flashing when giving my car some beans ( around 5K) while driving through the peak district.

Car runs fine up until the high rpms, going to pick up a cheap coil from my local motor factors, as its the only thing open tomorrow, to keep me going until next week and pay day

but

Am i right in thinking since this one has gone the other 3 shouldn't be too far behind?

also whats the best option, oem coils or are euro car parts bosch ones alright?

Bosch are the originals bud. Best too.
They tend to go on mapped cars more. Mine eats them for brekky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Connorg115

Aug 29, 2017
United Kingdom
Bosch are the originals bud. Best too.
They tend to go on mapped cars more. Mine eats them for brekky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hi mate,

I understand that bosch are the original ones but i've heard that ECP parts can be a bit shady especially electrical compnents like MAFs and stuff

Ive seen 4 genuine OEM coils on awesome gti for £130 ; https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-...-ignition-coil-pack-set-1-8t-150-180-210-225/

4 at ECP are £115 with the discount code

which ones would you get?

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex