Parcel Shelf Mountings Part Numbers needed

Jmaes5926

Oct 6, 2009
Northampton
Hi,

Have contacted Motorvogue Northampton for some parts for the boot light install for my Seat Ibiza Cupra TDi as I haven't got one and they have come back to me on all of them except for one as I had got the part number wrong.

On the guide for how to install the glove box and boot lights with vague instructions, the part is called 6L6 867 761 F Shelf 1.
Does anyone know if the part number has changed and what its is so that I can get them to quote.

Ta very much!

James

Jmaes5926

Oct 6, 2009
Northampton
Thanks the reply, I have used the guide before, and it has got me so far, but the dealers don't have the part number for the parcel shelf arm (left) with the cut out for the boot light. I need this number so that I can get a quote. Ta!

Jmaes5926

Oct 6, 2009
Northampton
Does sound alot easier, just thought as there was a guide I'd give it a go when fitting speakers and sub etc. If anybody else knows please let me know.
Thanks!

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Thanks the reply, I have used the guide before, and it has got me so far, but the dealers don't have the part number for the parcel shelf arm (left) with the cut out for the boot light. I need this number so that I can get a quote. Ta!

I am sure when I had mine in bits - the cutout lines for the light is moulded in to the back of the side pod.

All you need to do is use a stanley knife blade to trim around the groove and push out the middle.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Thanks for the info Deano, much appreciated, did you carry out the boot light install then and did everything go to plan?

Didn't actually do the boot light - I was tracing the rear washer pipe through the car and happened to notice the cutout moulded in to the panel at the time.

Boot light is on my list of things to do.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members