Part number if anyone has it?

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
stoneyfordNI said:
stick a diff in it , then u can use that line

Only people who are nuts do that :p

Mate if I had the spare cash I would after that day on the roundabout! Never had so much fun going round in circles ever :D

Triple D

Glad your happy with them mate.Do you think there alot stiffer than the stock ones? It says that it drops them 30mm on the zf website. Iwas gonna do some pics today but got a bit side tracked after i took the cover off my dynatwist.

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
spaniels fr said:
Glad your happy with them mate.Do you think there alot stiffer than the stock ones? It says that it drops them 30mm on the zf website.

Yeah alot stiffer then the stock item which you expect but they are very hard! Great on smooth roads but not on the ones with pot holes and uneven surfaces but thats what they are meant to be like so no regrets! I love them

Think I need to hit a few holes so that the spring works more and frees up!

I think the height is a good middle ground between stock and to low for pacticallity(sp)!

Think I know what I talking about

Triple D

STOCKY said:
Yeah alot stiffer then the stock item which you expect but they are very hard! Great on smooth roads but not on the ones with pot holes and uneven surfaces but thats what they are meant to be like so no regrets! I love them
Tell me about it, its a good job we dont have false teeth otherwise we'd have lost them under the seat the first time we go out :lol:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.