Part numbers required:

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Hey peeps

thought i would post in here as didnt want to bog down darrens thread with loads of questions etc:

I need part numbers for the following:

CUPRA BADGE, with flag, for the REAR of the LC

Strut top mounts for the suspension - upgrading and everyone says old ones will be shot at 50k - i have done 51k nearly.

My sticky thread has loads of part numbers in for badges, but not sure which one i have listed - one with or without flag?

Please supply part numbers if possible! Thanks

Charlie Br0wn

That is a really handy website. There are loads of places you can get CD's of that sort of thing such as on eBay, but i was not convinced it would be up to date. That site looks spot on for the rare occasions you may need it

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
ok, I HAVE access to ETKA and I have also looked on that site. But I cannot find the part number for the CUPRA badge, just other badges. I needed confirmation...

As for the strut top mounts, same here really... just wanted to confirm all.

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Any help would be great - I need to be ordering these tomorrow either from Darren (still waiting for reply on NYOP) or local seat... need them ASAP.
cheers

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
that makes sense to me, well, it identifies which badge you think it is anyway! (not why theres an R in it lol)

Any idea on the strut top mounts?

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
well i have ordered what I think are the parts..... just hope they are right!
Anyone else confirm what I have said above?

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
thanks mate - got that one crossed off anyway as its on ebay at the moment with part number in the pic ;)

More important is the strut top mounts - I have ordered what I think is right but I can only assume the STM is the rubber "storage" which is part 18.... about £10 odd.

Would have ordered from Darren in NYOP but the lack of replies on my thread and the fact I need them ASAP kinda didnt help :(

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Right, on etka its called "suspension strut storage" and has the part number of:
1J0 412 331 C....

Its literally a very hard rubber grommit type thing...

Thats what i needed anyway. Came to £16.14 all in i think...

Copra

Used To Be "mk4polo"
Feb 7, 2003
Hampshire
Visit site
ok thanks. thats a complete assembly is it, becasue i think they have a bearing in them too?

is £16 per side or for the pair?

thanks for the info. mine are broken:(

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
£16 was for the pair mate.

Didnt know they had a bearing in them? Just look like a lump of rubber to me...

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
i hope they are the bits u need! Don't blame me if they aren't... but they are definately the "strut top mounts" i was told, and they're now on my car - old ones were quite worn.

Copra

Used To Be "mk4polo"
Feb 7, 2003
Hampshire
Visit site
ok cool thanks.

going to try and get some tomorrow, think GSF do them for about £6 each so not too bad

thanks alot for your help, i hope it sorts my problems :(