parts interchange?help

carpunk

hi all i need a bit of advice just bought another cordoba (estate) 99 letterbox grill type but need some panels/parts replaced
can anyone tell me what else will fit? im guessing polo?? and best/cheap place to get them?? i dont mind after market if looks better and good deal
at mo i need

dash heater blower switch
front grill and surround
front bumper
slam panel
front indicators
head lamps
rear load area carpet

and i fancy a small roof lip spoiler:redface:

thanks

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
caddy van front end, ibiza mk2 front end 97 to 99 and polo classic front end are all very simalar and will all inter change. but also a mk3 front end will bolt on but you will need the lot! wings, bonnet, headlights, slam panel and bumper.

carpunk

thanks iv noticded my headlamps are bigger than the grill surround but have a recessed area so the grill surround fits neatly over them any idea what headlamps fit or is it easier to simply fit polo grill and headlamps as mine are damaged anyway

basicly i need both headlamps and grill + surround just wondered where i can buy cheap after market grill and best place to buy new lamps unless used polo are direct fit?

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
its best to get grill and headlights for same car as there are slight diference`s between headlights. try ebay for all your parts

carpunk

hi im slowly gathering info as to what swaps etc as i said its the vario estate version

i need a pair headlamps and complete grill anyway am i right then to assume allthough slightly different that i could infact fit matching grill/lamps from caddy or polo classic ?

these parts also seem a bit cheaper

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
yes they are slightly diferent but they will bolt straight on as i have them on my 99 ibiza at the moment. they are coming off though as i want to go back to standard grill and lights. but they will definately bolt straight on!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members