Parts Needed....

BOBisREADY

Feb 13, 2018
2009 Seat Leon (1p) - I’m looking for parts within UAE if (salvaged or new), or a good site that will ship. Please reach out via thread or pm.

Thx,

Last edited:

fozzybear

middle aged speed freak
Feb 4, 2006
halifax,west yorks
Eurocarparts are probàbly best and if ordering a lot am sure will ship tò you....thats if not a store near you....am sure are international ...check on their web page

BOBisREADY

Feb 13, 2018
Eurocarparts are probàbly best and if ordering a lot am sure will ship tò you....thats if not a store near you....am sure are international ...check on their web page
FB, thx for the reply, I’m gonna check out the site now...and in the uae it’s extremely hard to find a place to get oem/salvaged parts

Last edited:

BOBisREADY

Feb 13, 2018
Are the VW golf mk4 completely interchageable in reference to under the hood and suspension mods

JHox

Feb 9, 2018
Market Harborough
Are the VW golf mk4 completely interchageable in reference to under the hood and suspension mods

I believe the Golf Mk5 is more comparable to the Leon Mk2 under the skin but don't take my word for it

EDIT
from the wiki page:
Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 15.30.03.png

BOBisREADY

Feb 13, 2018
I believe the Golf Mk5 is more comparable to the Leon Mk2 under the skin but don't take my word for it

EDIT
from the wiki page:
View attachment 4009
Thx, JHOX...I will keep that in mind, I’ve ordered a few parts from ecs tuning but as a mk4. So I’m guessing these to models both can contribute to my mk2 Leon. Just need to find a site that ships to the uae that has performance parts

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.