Parts section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty_Boy

Mar 1, 2009
is there a parts for sale section on this forum i cant see it? or what section can i advertise my wheels i want to swap for some standard ones? thanks

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
not currently available due to past misuse and abuse

Cars for sale/Wanted and free stuff is still open and the main section may well return but not in the immediate future.

paul26982

and the mods wonder why they get sick of posting '' Bump'' into the thread at the top of this section.

Quick question, would it not work like it does for other forums, in where you have to have (a very high) post count to post and view in the section then you would only have the dedicated members in there, less hassel

blueleon

Jul 16, 2010
put your 18" alloys in the freebie section free on exchange basis. Just a thought glws

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
and the mods wonder why they get sick of posting '' Bump'' into the thread at the top of this section.

Quick question, would it not work like it does for other forums, in where you have to have (a very high) post count to post and view in the section then you would only have the dedicated members in there, less hassel

you will find unless thrust in their face a lot of people will not bother or even notice information especially in a strange enviroment so a subtle reminder for those and others who have short memories or envisage other meaningful ways to divert the ruling can be useful at least.

sensible point made though- add it here : http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=208200

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
I don't really get why there is no parts for sale section either? All forums/clubs I have been on in the past have them and always work well. Is there no way it can be re-introduced with specific rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.