Parts

LCR280

May 21, 2018
does anyone know of any sites online that allow you to pay up for some parts? Putting out a fair whack for the engine to be forged, was looking to have breaks etc done aswell, but wouldn’t have the money for all that in the one go

Thanks

LCR280

May 21, 2018
Never thought of going that route, thanks for the idea mate, going to have a fish around and see what’s what cheers pal

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
As Gokiwi said above. AMD do payment plans. So do Demon tweeks I believe. But they won’t forge your engine.

Badger5 Custom Map + TIP,
3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.

Reactions: LCR280

Deleted member 103408

Dont like to be a party pooper but my view has always been save up and plan your upgrades.

If you cant afford the whole lot in one go (and not may can) then work out the order of things and buy as you can afford.

For example I have 4 track tyres and an engine sub frame sitting in my workshop for me to save up the dosh to buy the wheels and mounting bushes and labor charges.

Why pay somebody a lot of money when you can wait and get more for the same overall spend.

Just my view sorry.

LCR280

May 21, 2018
As Gokiwi said above. AMD do payment plans. So do Demon tweeks I believe. But they won’t forge your engine.

Badger5 Custom Map + TIP,
3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.
I’ve already got a somewhere going to do it mate, will have a look thanks mate

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.