Passed from pillar to post!

Derv4194

Nov 25, 2017
Just called Adrian Flux to request a quote, went through all my details and they said they couldnt offer me a better quote than the £714 confused .com came back with, so they would transfer me through to one of their partners, B Wiser? but was told this would only take a second as all my info had been passed on. Finally get through to B Wiser who say they need to go through all details again. They then say they cant quote me but one of their partners can, Policy Line. After going through all my details with this 3rd company, they then tell me they cant quote but their partners Adrian Flux will be able to!!!!!!!! What the heck are these people playing at!?!?! Aaarrgghh!

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
Just called Adrian Flux to request a quote, went through all my details and they said they couldnt offer me a better quote than the £714 confused .com came back with, so they would transfer me through to one of their partners, B Wiser? but was told this would only take a second as all my info had been passed on. Finally get through to B Wiser who say they need to go through all details again. They then say they cant quote me but one of their partners can, Policy Line. After going through all my details with this 3rd company, they then tell me they cant quote but their partners Adrian Flux will be able to!!!!!!!! What the heck are these people playing at!?!?! Aaarrgghh!
I think Adrain Flux is a waste of time I Phoned up the other day for a quote and the girl asked my postcode and when told she said she did not
think they could cover for that area (middle of Derbyshire) any way they did quote and one of the dearest quote I have ever had about £800 do will take up my renewal quote from Hastings at £200.
and it not the first time they have quoted a high price, so the morel to the story move to a place that has high car thefts !

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.