Passenger door wont open

CADDYMAN

Feb 28, 2019
Hi just bought another Leon Fr but cant open the passenger door from inside or outside anyone help please

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
It’ll be the door module that needs replacing.
You could try banging gently on the outside of the door while trying to open it, better still get someone else in your car to toggle the lock/unlock switch while banging door - it might work
If not then your going to have to strip door from inside to get to door module - plenty of info & videos on how to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mty12345

SteveWM

Jul 12, 2016
West Midalnds
I had a rear drivers door that wouldn’t open, deadlock had engaged and locking module was knackered.

I had to strip both the door panels out with the door shut then break the lock module mechanism so that the deadlock would release.

Difficult access and a pain in the butt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: bruceR
Jan 29, 2020
Had the exact same problem, tried the cable from inside and out and nothing. quickest fix for me was just getting a replacement door, taking the handle apart from the outside, taking the handle cap off and then smashing a screwdriver into the plastic lock casing from the outside and lifting the lock up whilst openring the door itself and it opened like a charm :cheers:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.