Phils Platinum Grey LCR

PHIL LCR

Aug 27, 2009
Herts
Hey all,

I thought I would post up some pics of my pride and joy. Bought it at the end of August (on my birthday!), 04 plate with only 33k on the clock, FSSH, very clean car, it has a Bailey DV (don't know if that's good or not:shrug:), tinted windows, brand new Pirelli zero rosso's all round.

Since I've had it all I've done is fit a S/S 'R' footplate and a 'Cupra R' tax disc holder.

001-1.jpg

003-4.jpg

Next on the list is to change the rear wiper, the OEM one is about as useful as a handbrake on a canoe! Refurb my Brembos. Also want to change the aerial and maybe de-badge the L E O N.

I hope you like it.

037-1.jpg

038-1.jpg

042-1.jpg

043-1.jpg

Long term plans are: Re-map (I've read that AMD is the place to go), Fit a boost and oil temp gauge, possibly powdercoat wheels black, maybe lower aswell, any other suggestions or advice is welcomed.

This is what I had before:

004-4.jpg

The gearbox went, so here I am with my lovely LCR, a huge step up in my opinion! :funk:

Thanks, Phil. [B)]

Last edited:

PHIL LCR

Aug 27, 2009
Herts
You go far wrong with an AmD map ;)
Where are you from ???

I'm from Stevenage in Hertfordshire, The biggest problem With getting a Remap isn't the distance or even the money to a certain extent.....it's the girlfriend!!:rolleyes: Reckons there's more important things to spend our money on! :think::headhurt:

ikhlaq206

Its all about the .:R
Jul 25, 2006
Very nice LCR!!

I've just bought a platinum LCR aswell and they do look beautiful :D

My plans are very similar to yours in mods.

Welcome to the forum -- wheres there's always new ideas to spend your money on your car :)

PHIL LCR

Aug 27, 2009
Herts
Thanks for the welcome and the comments.:D

So is the bailey's DV any good, or should I change it?

Also, can anyone tell from the pics what brake discs I've got?

Thanks, Phil.

steffers

Jun 19, 2009
chippenham
There are a lot of people on here who run the bailey DV and will choose it over the many other choices. The forge 007p is also very popular but i would have said there would be no need to change the one you already have.

Just had to use my phone cause my work blocks the pictures from the website :ban:
but i couldnt really tell what brakes, im guessing they will be brembo disks but im not sure.

can i ask where did your footplate come from and how much it was?

car looks very tidy :)

PHIL LCR

Aug 27, 2009
Herts
There are a lot of people on here who run the bailey DV and will choose it over the many other choices. The forge 007p is also very popular but i would have said there would be no need to change the one you already have.

Just had to use my phone cause my work blocks the pictures from the website :ban:
but i couldnt really tell what brakes, im guessing they will be brembo disks but im not sure.

can i ask where did your footplate come from and how much it was?

car looks very tidy :)

Thanks mate,

I got the footplate from the bay of E, I would provide a link but I'm at work and the internet police would probably arrest me and insert hot needles in my eyeballs! If you just type in Seat Leon Cupra R and scroll down you'll find it easily, it was about £25 if I remember right.

I've also just realised that there isn't a picture to determine what discs I'm running, damn internet police again! [:@] I'll try to get a pic uploaded when I have a day off. [B)]

PHIL LCR

Aug 27, 2009
Herts
Hey guys,

Just an update after some new subtle mods:

Fabia rear wiper and de-badged:

003-5-1.jpg

002-2-1.jpg

New C2 aerial:

004-5.jpg

Just a couple shots after a clean, polish and wax:

005-5-1.jpg

001-2-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.:)

PHIL LCR

Aug 27, 2009
Herts
Thanks mate, just waiting for a couple of items from ebay to arrive then I reckon that's all the cosmetic mods done and dusted (famous last words!:rolleyes:).

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
Lol, there'll always be something else you want to do the car! There's been plenty of times I've said "right that's it for me modding anything now" then a week later I'll be having a quick search on ebay. lol.

PHIL LCR

Aug 27, 2009
Herts
Lol, there'll always be something else you want to do the car! There's been plenty of times I've said "right that's it for me modding anything now" then a week later I'll be having a quick search on ebay. lol.

Lol, I've just done the exact same thing 15 minutes after my last post! I've just pm'd a member on here about some carbon fibre door sill protectors.:D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.