Phone Contact Photos

pubsinger

Jan 18, 2007
Hi All,

I've imported logos for favoutite radio stations, nice little touch, however at a loss as to how to get images for contacts.

I've paired a couple of phones, my missus' old Nokia (no contact images on the phone) and my Samsung Galaxy S2 that has photos with most of the contacts.

Can't seem to get any images up on the media system display when importing contacts from either phone, and no means (I can see) of assigning images manually from the media system setup menu.

Anyone had success with theirs?

All the best

Pub

wiganlad81

Mar 27, 2013
I've asked this same question - it appears Apple don't currently allow image sending over current BT profile in my scenario. Though I was sure Android did.

Fusster

Jul 19, 2011
Most of my facebook contacts on my phone do transfer contact photos,most mind you not all,non of my contacts that have pictures asigned on my phone but are not on facebook display,i have a HTC one S,not sure why,i have tried to find out with no success,it must be the way the contact picture is linked i guess.

pubsinger

Jan 18, 2007
Apologies for not following up, contact photos appeared the folloing day.

As for radio logos it's in the radio setup options, have the logos ready on your SD card and simply browse to them when prompted.

All the best

Pub

KarlosMk3

I couldnt get my contact photos from my android nexus 4, but my work windows 8 nokia 820 transferred them fine.

KarlosMk3

I was just thinking, is there a way to manually import the photos, like you can for radio icons? i couldnt see a way but only had a quick look

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise