Picked one up!couple of Q's

ticks

Morning People!
After finding our renault megane too small,I spotted a toledo on the road-and I have picked up the tdi sport in black 55 plate.And I have got to say its a lovely car,I can understand people not liking its rear end but I do,and appreciate its a marmite car, but I cant believe some of the negative reviews for it-for me and my family (2x young kids) its ideal. Very nice drive and has all the bits and bobs on it.
Ive got to get a spare key for it, Has anyone had any experience of buying a new key??
Also I am assuming there should be a boot "false" floor?? when I look in the boot,I can see the spare wheel cover?? If so, anyone know of a good place to start looking for one of these??very odd

seattoledotdi

Hi
ive a 55 toledo
the false floor fits above the covering for the spare wheel. yours appears to be missing.
the hand book has an illustration.

wallacebob

Some Toledos don't have the spec you expect.
Mine has the twin level floor, but didn't have clip to hold up the parcel shelf cubby. I had to make dividers to make sense of the lower space. It does have an engine cover, but not sliding rear seats. It has cruise control, but the warning light doesn't work.
Best bet for bits is scappy! Don't waste time at a dealer, they are useless generally.

ticks

thanks for the replys, anyone know of a good salvage/scrapyard for seat? with the key im just going to get it from dealer and give up £200! thanks again:)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.