Pics of 2014 FR TDI with SEAT body kit!!!

madduffyx

Dec 21, 2009
I'd love the body kit but for £2,499 there is not a chance I'll be getting it lol Anyone any idea how much the twin exhaust system would cost if done by a non seat company as that's probably my favourite part of it :)

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
I'd love the body kit but for £2,499 there is not a chance I'll be getting it lol Anyone any idea how much the twin exhaust system would cost if done by a non seat company as that's probably my favourite part of it :)

£800 off milltek for the catback and that's likely to the the most expensive. You could always hold out for a used oem gti exhaust, if it fits which it looks like it should. Maybe someone will sell their's for about £300 ono...;)

Last edited:

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
in those pictures I don't see the front bumper and center grille from the Aero kit, they are the stock ones...

As Gary above has said - Seat UK have declined to take the front bumper as it's not that much different and would cost £1400. Makes sense I guess.

The only way I can see me getting this kit is part of a deal for buying another car (although I'll not need it if I go for a 280). I suppose we know what a FR+ supercopa is going to look like in a few years now. :D

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise