Pics of black angel eyes on a black Leon

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
... or any colour for that matter please :)

tried searching but cannot find any/many black cupras with angels!

cheers :happy:

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
ahhhhh "PROJECTOR" lamps was the title.. thats why it flew under the radar of the search :D

cheers

Deleted member 20376

they look cool. i have seen some nicer lookin ones than that tho. think they might of been on potn .com

JimCupra

Aug 21, 2008
Bucks
Thats what I thought! But worried they aren't compatable with HIDS that got delivered today! Going to fit the HIDS soon anyway, may have to save a few pennies before getting these, if they are ok!

Edit: Just had an email back from Deviant saying they will work. if anyone can confirm, great! Added to my shopping list...hahaha

Last edited:

Cobweb

Feb 8, 2009
West Sussex
One of the brackets on top that hold the headlamp onto the main body of the car on mine has snapped. Went to the local stealer who quoted £113 + vat to replace the whole headlamp as it comes as one unit!

I also have some HIDS to fit but am thinking I might order some of those angel eyes that Jim has linked rather than buy one headlamp!

Let us know if your HIDs fit Jim?

Seat Gooner

A.K.A Mark
Feb 28, 2009
Wisbech
One of the brackets on top that hold the headlamp onto the main body of the car on mine has snapped. Went to the local stealer who quoted £113 + vat to replace the whole headlamp as it comes as one unit!

I also have some HIDS to fit but am thinking I might order some of those angel eyes that Jim has linked rather than buy one headlamp!

Let us know if your HIDs fit Jim?

Go for it you can have Angels rather than letting the stealer have your money :moon:

Mar 18, 2003
In oncoming traffic
Visit site

Dealers huh what do they know :D, ask in the Sere motors section for part no 1M0 941 057. Its a repair kit for the headlamps, in case you break off the lugs!!

SeatR

Mar 17, 2008
Norway, Bergen
ive seen somebody on here mount Auto level adjuster on the angeleyes, when fitted HID's ?

I should do something like that myself, as it doesnt pass MOT without

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.