Mar 6, 2005
UK - Middlesex

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
Mike_IbizaCupra said:
I really like it... looks aggressive

See you got taste Molehill.....as you say, looks agressive, I do have do dissagree with ZBoyd on this, it does not look like a halfrauds special, i mean where is the top tint and LED Washer jets??? :confused: ;)

siwel

Apr 20, 2006
What's the current thinking of the possibility of a cupra R appearing at some point? Maybe that will be more aggressively styled?

El Vic

Cup Racing R Legend
Mar 6, 2005
UK - Middlesex
siwel said:
What's the current thinking of the possibility of a cupra R appearing at some point? Maybe that will be more aggressively styled?
give it 1 year (end of 2007), and I'm sure they'll offer 260 bhp (fwd though). In terms of new body kit, I don't think it's going to happen.

El Vic

Cup Racing R Legend
Mar 6, 2005
UK - Middlesex
Ric 2001 said:
I thought Seat had to drop the letter 'R' due to Honda saying that the 'R' badge is theirs (Legal battle?). Like peugot with 0 in the middle of their model numbers.
I heard that too.
How about Cupra RS? Ford won't produce it anyway :D

siwel

Apr 20, 2006
Ah so maybe no more curpa R then, but still a chance of a higher model in the range than the Cupra?

Anyone think there is much chance of there being a 4WD version, does the new audi tt bits fit more or less? Generally from what I've seen most production FWDs seem to have maximum power of around the 240bhp mark?

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
smoothuk said:
See you got taste Molehill.....as you say, looks agressive, I do have do dissagree with ZBoyd on this, it does not look like a halfrauds special, i mean where is the top tint and LED Washer jets??? :confused: ;)

Cheers mate, and I agree with you, doesn't look Halfrauds ish

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.