Picture Request - MK2 on 16" Motorsport Rims

Mckellar

Well done Dave, as he says, most BBS etc before 16" have problems even clearing G60 brakes, hence the need to widen them and space them out, 17s arent a problem for the folk that run 4pots and TT calipers.

Even some of the decent wheels have trouble with the 16v brake clearances.

Viktorsx

Hi, i just bought a seat cordoba sx TDI 1.9 in iceland and it's the only one in iceland looks nice but i was thinking whare i could buy a new lights like the one in the picture whith the numbers T173 KKB (black seat cupra) becous over here in iceland are no parts ore anything like a said it's the only one seat cordoba SX brought in 2005 from Holland so if anyone knows about any nice lights or parst to buy online or somhow els write me [email protected]

Thanks

Viktor

Viktorsx

Hi, i just bought a seat cordoba sx TDI 1.9 in iceland and it's the only one in iceland looks nice but i was thinking whare i could buy a new lights like the one in the picture whith the numbers T173 KKB (black seat cupra) becous over here in iceland are no parts ore anything like a said it's the only one seat cordoba SX brought in 2005 from Holland so if anyone knows about any nice lights or parst to buy online or somhow els write me [email protected]

Thanks

Viktor
Viktorsx is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
I brought some 16'' Oz Super t's 2 weeks ago for £150...i thought it was a right bargian...and going to give them a refurb and spray them white. I hope i dont get any problems with them.

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
I brought some 16'' Oz Super t's 2 weeks ago for £150...i thought it was a right bargian...and going to give them a refurb and spray them white. I hope i dont get any problems with them.

I bought some mk3 16" Oz Super T's yesterday!!! :D [B)]. Paid more than you did for them and they still need tyres but they arent going on until March/April Time. But Im happy with my purchase. ;):D

BeezerDiesel

Minus a Diesel Beezer
Aug 3, 2002
Exeter
Visit site
I bought some nearly new Pro Race 1.2s in 16'' last week complete with nearly new Falken tyres for £250 which wasn't bad I thought.
Was after a set of mint sheriffs badges but saw these advertised and jumped in.

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
to be fair i had one hell of a drive to fetch them but it was worth it. They need a good clean but once all white and smoooooth i am sure they will look great.

ibiza_95

1.8T MK2 Conversion
i like these ones...
difficult to photoshop tho as no one seems to have them and i couldnt do it with the pics you gave

2ajxtzb.jpg

m9259k.jpg

b8ls3m.jpg

Last edited:

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
I wud deff have the speedlines over the compo's lol

Honest tho, I really do like the speedlines :)

Not as nice as my custom MO's tho hehe

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Is that because the paint isn't just falling off yours for fun now?
Do likenthe speedlines though and my wheel choice is normally for show and not for go!

Ollie

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
RobTibiza136.jpg

front - 8x16 compo MO ET20 (soon to be ET10)
rear - 7x15 team dynamics prorace 1 ET35

Last edited:

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Is that because the paint isn't just falling off yours for fun now?
Do likenthe speedlines though and my wheel choice is normally for show and not for go!

Ollie

Yes and because they look like this now...........

Photo-0137.jpg

Photo-0138.jpg

Photo-0141.jpg

And what they did look like
Photo-0125.jpg

Photo-0124.jpg

Photo-0129.jpg

Last edited:

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
Did yoy do them yourself dave ?

they look great !

The ones ive just brought arnt in that bad nick but hope they turn out that good.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.