Oct 12, 2015
My 58 Plate 2009 Freetrack

photo.php

Help!

Last edited:

eddyb99

Nov 24, 2016
Looks nice mate great colour too ;)

Cheers mate, wasn't keen on the colour to start with, thought it was a bit dull but it's grew on me... needs a good detail though after i debadge it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevlaa

Altea Stylance / Arona FR Evo
Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
My last altea was black and was a right pain to keep clean hence the reason I bought the grey. I debadged it the second day I had it haha looks much better.

eddyb99

Nov 24, 2016
My last altea was black and was a right pain to keep clean hence the reason I bought the grey. I debadged it the second day I had it haha looks much better.

Yeah far better debadged... haven't got much time to do anything to her yet as it's racing season here and I've been getting my bikes ready.

kevlaa

Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
Wel we are off on holidays in 3 weeks but I have managed to buy the eibach pro springs and a seat sport exhaust tip! The wife ain't happy Haha!

kevlaa

Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
I think so too. It's easy mate just use a old Bank card type card they are only stuck on with sticky foam they come straight off. I used my autoglym tar and glue remover to remove any residue then gave it a Polish to blend in.

eddyb99

Nov 24, 2016
I think so too. It's easy mate just use a old Bank card type card they are only stuck on with sticky foam they come straight off. I used my autoglym tar and glue remover to remove any residue then gave it a Polish to blend in.

Great think I'll give it a try mate.

kevlaa

Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
I do like the fr bumpers I love the rear bumper! My last altea looked like yours but was black :)

buljaka

Oct 9, 2016
Hehe, i also like fr look. Eibach springs arrived today so i will update next week

Poslano sa mog SM-G930F koristeći Tapatalk

kevlaa

Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
My springs are still in my spare room unfortunately I have not had a chance to get them fitted!:(

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.