1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Pin diagram for electric window motors SEAT ibiza 1.2 2005

Discussion in 'Mk4 Ibiza FAQ's (6L) 2002-2008' started by neil272, Aug 29, 2018.

1. neil272

neil272 Active Member

Hi,
    My drivers side electric window motor (and electric mirror adjuster) no longer works - I am told water got into it so it is not repairable. As it is a rare model (6Q1 959 801C) for which no replacements are available, I purchased an alternative 6L1 959 801 motor and fitted it. Unfortunately it has totally different electrical connections. Does anyone know which pins on the new motor I should be wiring from the which pins in the old one? The original motor also controller the passenger window, but I don't mind if that function is lost, I would just like to wire up the drivers side window (and, if possible, the electric mirror - but that is less important, since If I can open the window I can always adjust it manually)..

Thanks

2. neil272

neil272 Active Member

If it helps I could upload photos of both motors and their respective connectors