Pixie's Ibiza Cupra (Poo Fanda) *More Pix*

Pyro

You cany polish the faded ovni's :( trust me if you get cutter on it you'll kill it! It's s laquer problem there's soooooo many threads on it just search the fourms and you'll see there's loads in the mk1 Leon section ;)

Car looks very nice love the mk3's in yellow hence why I have one :D lol get some more pictures of her up

The wheel bearings are really easy to do on these cars, I could do both in about two hours max with a bacon roll break ;) lol only hard part is undoing the carrier bolts :( lol

Oh and lads calm yourselfs! Have we never seen a female with a good body before? :p

Pixie I'll be the first to ask about the car lol, what plans have you got for her?

Sam

You cany polish the faded ovni's :( trust me if you get cutter on it you'll kill it! It's s laquer problem there's soooooo many threads on it just search the fourms and you'll see there's loads in the mk1 Leon section ;)

Car looks very nice love the mk3's in yellow hence why I have one :D lol get some more pictures of her up

The wheel bearings are really easy to do on these cars, I could do both in about two hours max with a bacon roll break
;) lol only hard part is undoing the carrier bolts :( lol

Oh and lads calm yourselfs! Have we never seen a female with a good body before? :p

Pixie I'll be the first to ask about the car lol, what plans have you got for her
?

Sam

Well I may have to take you up on that offer :D No idea where Swindon is though :blink:

I'm gonna have a proper look at her this weekend and decide what to do tbh.

I go to work in the dark and finish in the dark so have to wait till the weekend :(

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
Looks nice ;) loose the bonnet bra though. As for the fade its life with onvi yellow lol mines the same!( gotta get some pics of mine on later!)

money well spent when spent on the cupra hehe

Only time will tell I guess.

Although my ABS light and my traction light is on :D
I did buy it like this but sometimes it'll go off then my brakes wont work and then the lights come back on after i've had to stop it with my handbrake.
So if the lights are on she's fine. But if the lights are off its a steady drive till they come back on :/ Sounds strange but true :) Lol

Jan 6, 2009
sunny falmouth
Yea I'm afraid how ever much you.polish it your car will be faded as iv.found out recently just had a full respray though that soon sorted it
5ad9b149-06e9-05fb.jpg

5ad9b149-0707-918d.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.