Pixie's Ibiza Cupra (Poo Fanda) *More Pix*

Pyro

Well I may have to take you up on that offer :D No idea where Swindon is though :blink:

I'm gonna have a proper look at her this weekend and decide what to do tbh.

I go to work in the dark and finish in the dark so have to wait till the weekend :(

Yea I don't really get to see mine in the light :( Swindon is Down reading way about 3 hours from you ;) lol I'll be getting mine done soon you should bring her down pod this Sunday and see what she's got.

Haha and were abouts are you
I'm In Cornwall don't think the roads come much worse than round here

Good old Derbyshire lol :)

Yea I don't really get to see mine in the light :( Swindon is Down reading way about 3 hours from you ;) lol I'll be getting mine done soon you should bring her down pod this Sunday and see what she's got.

Next time she'll be at pod is for The Fast Show :D

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
The cars nice. I thought no matter what restorer you used it'll never fix the paint problems that all onvi yellow owners have. Something to do with the **** lacquer.

Oh and having an avatar like that is just asking for comments lol.

oneofthetwins

Born Slippy
Apr 16, 2009
Banknock
Cars looking nice :) love the bra ;) if its just some panels that have faded can you not just get them resprayed instead of the whole car? true it might be noticeable eh..

Jm05cop

Could try eBay or a scrapyard n see if they splitting any with the same colour as yours ?
Worth a shot me thinks :)

The cars nice. I thought no matter what restorer you used it'll never fix the paint problems that all onvi yellow owners have. Something to do with the **** lacquer.

Oh and having an avatar like that is just asking for comments lol.

Even though the paint is a tad faded i still love the car lol :) I'm hoping i'll make it look good some how lol :D

Thanx :D
could we start a Gallery of girls on here like seat babes lol

Ha :clap:

Cars looking nice :) love the bra ;) if its just some panels that have faded can you not just get them resprayed instead of the whole car? true it might be noticeable eh..

Yeh i quite like the bra too :) good idea might see how bad she is after a good wash etc then decide :)

Could try eBay or a scrapyard n see if they splitting any with the same colour as yours ?
Worth a shot me thinks :)

Thanx for the idea , had a look not much on there - will probs take at my local scrapyard tomorrow :D

More Pixie Pix :D

34ew6th.jpg

5x5pmp.jpg

icigle.jpg

The pictures do her justice, you cant really see the paint fade that much :/

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Yeh kinda, I wonder if the laquer somehow magnifies the sunlight and does something to the paint? I used to have a 1978 toyota celica, bright yellow too but it came up great with a bit of cutting and polishing, the only difference is that it wasn't laquered.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.