Pixie's Ibiza Cupra (Poo Fanda) *More Pix*

Krzys

Ooooo yellow car! *punches person next to me* :lol:

Looks good, I like the alloys! Hope you manage to sort the fade out you mentioned, can't really tell on the pictures though!

Well I have some pictures which i will upload tonight lol :p

First I washed it very well (can't believe ho dirty it was)

Then de-tarred the whole car (2 hours worth )

Then t-cut it all, from a distance you can see no difference other than its shiny :( Ohhhh Well i quite like the custardy effect lol :p

I need a new glove box handle so whether this means a new glove box or just the handle i dont know :/

Also need a new mirror switch :(

Last edited:
May 19, 2011
Yeah though that's where u work from ya profile. Just up road from me I'm sure you can guess where I work in darley :p

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
Hmmm my mate with a faded yellow mk4 Cupra just had his machine polished, will check and see how his came out. I know on oxidised reds you can get a decent improvement with a good cutting polish and a DA/Rotary, not sure on these though, not had the joys of machine polishing a yellow one yet.

TJP

Nov 24, 2009
You going for a respray? I know someone who had a yellow one, pretty faded , so he had a full respray and hes opinions totally changed about the car, he loved it after it was back in the original onvi it was meant to be, ended up spending a fortune on it after that

oh and Nice profile pic by the way, cant knock that

blackandyellow

mine yellow car is also faded:(
and i heard alot about machine polishing so i let mine do by a specialized company in polishing
but the faded parts remain faded, however they are shiny

oh and Nice profile pic by the way, cant knock that

mine yellow car is also faded:(
and i heard alot about machine polishing so i let mine do by a specialized company in polishing
but the faded parts remain faded, however they are shiny

Yeah after I did mine on Sunday it was very shiny but still faded , oh well :/

The onvi yellow fades under the lacquer ive tried and tried to get mine back to one colour but not happening lol

Hmmmmmm its a pain but still a lovely car :)

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
Hot avatar pic and nice car. i also have a bonnet bra but i always get stick for putting it on but i like it. as for the fade, its a real shame seat cant paint yellow cars, saying that yours doesnt look too bad :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise