Platinum Grey Tinted Windows Pics?

Nice, i think i would go a tiny shade lighter, what about the MOT though?

i think it's one of them that depends on the strictness of the station. I know they should all be the same but let's face it they aint' I've never had a problem with a station or the police (which is amazing around here) but i always get told by the bloke that has done mine not to tell who did them if they ask ;)

heres my old ibiza but for the life of me cant remember the %

picture.php

Deleted member 12147

I haven't had any probs with tints when it comes to the MOT and I took it to a right ar*eh*le who was being funny about my LED sidelights and private reg.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Aye it got through it's first MOT with me no problem at all. I think the fronts could be classed as being borderline, the rears it doesn't matter of course they can be blackout if you want.

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
Cheers for the pics & info!

I'm now seriously considering getting the rears done in a 'dark smoke' tint. If I'm gonna tint I want it to be noticeable, so not gonna go for light smoke, but then again I don't want completely blacked out 'limo tint' either!

Local professional tinting company near me doing special offer just for this week of £75 for the rears! Which personally I think is pretty good price, especially with a lifetime guarantee included! So could have the tints done by the end of this week :funk:

Aug 7, 2009
Manchester U.K
Mot cant enforce a failure on tints as far as im aware, aslong as you can see out of the window and the window condition is fine then its passed, he can advise the tints if they are iligal. Its the boys in blue who give you problems and make you peel them off.