Platinum Grey...?

LooseCannon

Just a quick question:

Is the platinum grey colour available only for Cupras, or is it available for other Leons ie. 1.6, the normal diesels etc?

I did search, though couldn't find anything, so I'm either useless at searching or it has not been mentioned - I opt for the former :p

Thanx in advance

LooseCannon

Great news!

The reason I ask is that I have been looking for one for the past month or so, and only seen a onlty a handful of Cupras in platinum, and nothing else! It must not be overly popular then - though one of the best colours imho :D

Thanx guys

Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
Isn't platinum the colour that started off as a LE colour on the Cupra or LCR and was then later released on all models?

EDIT - Damn my slow typing skills!!

LooseCannon

Phil > > I know what you mean - all the ones I've seen so far, seem a lot more expensive than other colours! And it's just typical - I put up this post...and today when I look on Autotrader, there's a good few 1.6s etc in p/g! Again, which are much more expensive than something similar though different colour!

I definitely want either p/g or the light grey (silver) - and if it means paying too much of an extra...I might have to go for silver in the end!