Platinum LCR, 19" Porsche rims & flip plate *UPDATED PICS PG17*

• Thread starter Deleted member 12147
  • Start date

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Love the new colour mate! Is that shadow chrome?

Been looking at these top mounts for another 10mm will be keeping an eye on this - you will have to get before AMD after pics with a ruler haha

Deleted member 12147

:D thought i'd give it the once over with a sponge before putting the wheels back on.

They are black chrome powdercoat. Done by Aerocoat in Great Yarmouth.

http://www.aerocoat.net/

Will definately be doing a before and after with the top mounts with pics, and a ruler:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 12147

Also bought this:

8e92d7d2.jpg

Once i've finished should look something like this:

grills.jpg

yellowcupra.jpg

Deleted member 12147

That's what i'm after, i know it would be easier to just buy some mesh off ebay and shove it in but i want a more oem look.

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Yeah will look lovely mate, you going to plastic weld it? What colour you painting the plastics then?

Deleted member 12147

Either plastic weld or epoxy glue, gonna be oem colour like my front grille surround.

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
What colour is that mate? Been looking for the standard colour for a while. I'm matte black but want the standard grey back

Deleted member 12147

43f58856.jpg

It's a touch darker than oem but it's the nearest I found.

Deleted member 12147

Top mounts now fitted.

Before:

f6386120.jpg

After:

5993ad02.jpg

Deleted member 12147

where did you pick those porsche wheels up from and which porsche are they from?

They aren't off a Porsche. They are Mille Miglia Cup 3 wheels, Mille Miglia originally made the Porsche wheels but they made a run of VAG Fitment (5x100 direct bolt on) wheels, which is what I have. I just stuck Porsche style centre caps in.

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
Nice mate, that's a nice added drop.

Info - prices etc etc please, pm if u want.

Jealous how you sourced the cups in 5x100 fitment!

Tr1ck

May 13, 2011
Cornwall
They aren't off a Porsche. They are Mille Miglia Cup 3 wheels, Mille Miglia originally made the Porsche wheels but they made a run of VAG Fitment (5x100 direct bolt on) wheels, which is what I have. I just stuck Porsche style centre caps in.

oh right... thanks

Deleted member 12147

Hang on will get a link.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.