Platinum LCR, 19" Porsche rims & flip plate *UPDATED PICS PG17*

• Thread starter Deleted member 12147
  • Start date

Deleted member 12147

Well i managed to eventually source 2 lower grilles without paying SEAT dealer prices. So today i made a start on the grille mod.

5d1d73d0.jpg

1b3dcbb3.jpg

I've still alot of work to do on them but i'm getting there slowly. I know it's not to everyones tastes but i like the look with large front grille.

Also picked this up today.

f681de82.jpg

With the intensions of fitting one of these BUT i'm gonna wait til the Ipad 3 is out before i start on this mod.

4dc5492a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 12147

Thanks, that's the way I went from Ibiza cupra (which my missus now drives) to LCR. the Ibiza (stage 1 cc) is fun to drive but I prefer the LCR.

Deleted member 12147

A few more pics now fibre glassed together. Just need to piece the rest of the honeycombe, filler and paint.

60f24538.jpg

e85a805e.jpg

4a148925.jpg

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK

Now thats interesting. I was looking to replace those side bits, didnt know they were separate to the dash! now I know....

Are they hard to replace do you know? ive had the centre console out but not those bits

Deleted member 12147

When you say "side bits" do you mean the dash either side of the centre console?

Deleted member 12147

Yeah should look good IMO, I've got a unique plan for my number plate aswell;) so watch this space.

Once it's all fitted I'm gonna borrow a proper camera from work and take some decent pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Is the plate planned for the front left of the bumper on the car? Wide mouth grill like dan pru's?

Deleted member 12147

Well after nearly a week of painstaking work on this all I need to do now is paint it. If I get chance i'll be fitting it this weekend along with my numberplate mod.:)

The results:

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

Deleted member 12147

I've ordered the parts for the plate but I don't know 100% whether it's gonna fit until i pick them up 2moz.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members