Platinum Seat Leon FR TDI - 4 Day Mega Detail - 35 hours

Tobs

Immense work! Out of interest how did you get that finish on your alloys? Is it a polished finish?

Goo

May 19, 2011
Much respect, that is some serious work put in there, looks fantastic! :)

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
3 weeks in update

Beading is very strong three weeks later. Not washed the car yet even after all this dirty rain.

DSCF4207.JPG

DSCF4209.JPG

DSCF4210.JPG

DSCF4211.JPG

DSCF4212.JPG

Very pleased with Autoglum HD wax :)

Dude

1st UK MK2 LCR on here
Dec 10, 2009
Wow mate.

Great detail.

I get bored after 4 hours on my own car, respect to ya! :)

Piggy1416

Sh1t the bed. That's amazing!:drool:

I've got a Platinum FR+ and it'll be lucky to get a wash once a month. How can you take the car out in the rain having done all that hard work?:shrug:

Total respect. Even your cave looks immaculate! Mine's full of junk, 5 push bikes and a motorbike, so no chance of getting the car i there as well.:doh:

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
The move to Maidstone has been changed and confirmed as Nottingham, but not too far away.

Moving before christmas but hopfully find a good gap in the weather so keep the Halloumi stocked up brother :p

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
You missed a bit ;)

Didnt know you were thinking of moving on from the Leon Maz... will be the perfect purchase for someone looking for a well kept car :thumbup:
Where?!?! :)

Definitely, whoever sees the car first will be mad to to buy tbh. The work that has gone into her and the way she drives is spot on.

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
I had to take a break and come back to this thread, that detailing is so epic! :blink:

Hope the valeting guys do mine half as good when I pick her up! Amazing results mate.