Plato news imminent!

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Guess time.

1. BTCC - Back with RML (Racing Silverline) but in a 2009 ex WTCC Cruze. (Huffy's hand me downs) :D
2. Doing Le Mans with Nigel Mansell :p
3. Fifth Gear is back. :)

Two of those are possibly accurate, one is a complete fabrication on my part.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Number 1 for me. Read a BTCC mechanic's Facebook the other day and their status said they were looking forward to going up against two works teams this year. That would be Dynamics Honda and RML Chevy I would imagine. :)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Honda have actually released a few press releases lately echoing their stronger involvement in the series with Team Dynamics. Whether that is officially a manufacturer entry now is yet to be seen.

Braindeadhmster

Great news! Jason Plato to make triumphant return to BTCC driving a Dacia Sandero.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
It might not of been the news most people were expecting, but its good news all the same.

Congratulations are in order for Mr Plato and his 'growing' family.

JP just tweeted the following:

Watch out there's another Plato about! Zia Jessica Plato bounced into our world at 10am on the dot Weds. Mum was amazing, Dad on cloud 9.

:thumbup:

DIABLO

Plato and Tiff posted laptimes on fastestlaps.com this week in old school machinery....[B)]

Chris Eyre

The Voice of Reason
Apr 2, 2003
researching
Visit site
The rumour mongering appears to be that Chevrolet UK will back it, and possibly there's 2 cars/drivers, Plato being one of them.

Announcement < 2 weeks.
Seems to be dragging, but the rumour has it that it's Plato and Alex MacDowall (2nd overall in the '09 Clio Cup and I believe son-of Ray, who used to compete in the VW Cup).

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.