Polo Classic Bonnet = Seat Ibiza Bonnet

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Quick question in my sleep deprived state
A polo classic is the same as a cordoba, just different badges etc?
So with this theory a Polo Classic bonnet is the same as a cordoba bonnet, which is the same as a Mk2 Ibiza bonnet?

Love

Ollie

Mellow Yello

Pedros Dodgy Windows
Jun 13, 2008
possibly , although i do know that the headlights and indicators are differnt as i took soem off a cordy for my old 1.4 and they were smaller (narrower) so i casnt be sure

SKOT

My mate has give me some headlights off a polo that im yet to fit so i hope they do

Mellow Yello

Pedros Dodgy Windows
Jun 13, 2008
i know that the indicators off a 97 cordy dont fit a 98 ibiza , and the headlights are different part numbers also

demongibbo

i may be wrong but i think the front end off a caddy van is the same as ibiza and the polo saloon!

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
you dead right mate, the caddy van is the same as an ibiza and polo saloon! im in the process of converting my ibiza at the moment. ive got the headlights and grill frame, the indicators are the same so they clip straight on but im struggling to find a badgeless grill to put on it. dont really want a round vw badge on the front of my ibiza.:cry:

jon1604-2008

i know that the indicators off a 97 cordy dont fit a 98 ibiza , and the headlights are different part numbers also

i have a polo clasic sallon 00 , it is basicaly a codobra and ibiza font end all the fitments for every thing are the same head lights, grill, job lot....... , the only difference is the glass moldings on the head lights are different their for the grill is a slightly different shape, so i have changed my head lights for the seat ibiza halo projector headlights, seat ibiza full front debaged grill and i think it looks quite nice now, all this cost me just under £200 includeing the grill spraying properly from a spray shop (£20) and i fit everything my self so i know nothing had to be changed or moded for fittment, e.g drilling or cutting, hope this helps everyone

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
263y1l0.jpg

:rolleyes:

Last edited: