polo parts that fit the ibiza mk2.........

Seat-Chris

MK2 1.4 Sex :D
Jul 20, 2008
Derby
After a recent crash involving ice and a jag :( ive managed to smash my headlights, grill, bumper and bonnet, im having trouble sourcing parts for the ibiza (looking at breakers and scrappys) and was wondering what parts i can take from the polo to fit mine ??
Thanks
Chris

elcristoff

Cupra Sport ****yeah!
Apr 8, 2009
Portsmouth
I also had an accident, involving a boulard and being silly haha

But no, polo headlights fit, bonnet is too wide and too short, wings are too short, bumper is too wide, grille might fit if you can find a Polo Classic. Try find a Seat cordoba mate, there pretty much the same front end as the beeza :)

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
the front end off a polo classic, wings,bonnet headlights and grill will fit as will the front end off a caddy van. i know this because i have a classic front end on mine at mo but will shortly be coming off.

Seat-Chris

MK2 1.4 Sex :D
Jul 20, 2008
Derby
so let me get this straight, headlights bonnet and grill of a hatch wont fit but of a booted (classic) and van does fit ?????

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
Yeah thats it, caddy/inca and polo classic/variant parts should all fit the ibiza front end. Or if you want to replace the slam panel you could buy a mk3 ibiza front end and fit it.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.