Poorly ibiza tdi 130

pa-tdi

sunday night wasn't a good one, driving along boosting strong as normal then a large clunk and smoke out the back with all power lost. main intercooler feed pipe had blown off cos the lugs have worn off the pipe :( good news is 20 quid 4 a new one just a pain to fit.

My car has a bit of an idle vibration problem which i think is a mount but just wondered if anyone had this prolem before?

paully

Jul 27, 2007
Same happened to me last June. I have a Cordoba 130tdi finished up getting a part from VW dealer, Seat being thin on the ground:cry:

Thought the exhaust had gone initially. They are very easy to fit, about 1 min to a mechanic...Mine fitted it for free it took so little time.

All the best

baz192

Feb 17, 2007
Same Happened To Me And Toke The Car Months Of Going Back To Seat For It Eventually To Fix It

aceman

May 6, 2002
West Yorkshire
Visit site
Your idle vibration is probably the boost pipe touching the fuel filter housing on the left hand side of the engine bay just where the boost pipe turns down to the intercooler. Just wrap some foam around it to cure the vibration. Had this on my Ibiza and is a well documented problem.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.