Porkies?

chiefsilverback

Terrible thing a poo poo!
Mar 21, 2005
RTW, Kent
Certainly the wheels in that pic don't look like 18"s but how can you tell that he hasn't uprated his brakes, exhaust and suspension when you can't see any evidence to prove it one way or another!?!?

TimBarratt

Oct 6, 2004
Blandford
Don said:
Doesn't look anything like my R..... have I been sold a dud? :rolleyes:

Dont think he means he has the R front end just the front splitter, which you can just make out in his pics.

I agree though that his price might be a little high though.

SHADY-NINJA

Feb 14, 2005
London
www.airconmedic.co.uk
this gizzas a plonker :w4nk: and now he's looking for a nob :no: . We all know on this forum that we were not born yesterday.
quit sagging over what the gizzas saying.
this fella is probabaly conjouring every word in the name of maxing cars to jazzing up his advert.
i bet you 10/10 if you call his contact number and started to asking detailed questions of the mods he will hang up the phone on you before you could even bat an eyelid.
he's having a laugh :lol:

cupra wannabe

My local dealer was last week selling a delivery mile pre reg'd Leon FR+ TDI 150 in black.

The + bit means it comes with the LCR alloys in 17" and the LCR front and rear bumpers.
At first glance it does look like a LCR.

They have done this to shift all the mk1 models to make way for the mk2 stock. and i know they're selling it at a lot less than the list price let alone what that tw@t wants for his over rated shed.

SHADY-NINJA

Feb 14, 2005
London
www.airconmedic.co.uk
cupra wannabe said:
My local dealer was last week selling a delivery mile pre reg'd Leon FR+ TDI 150 in black.

The + bit means it comes with the LCR alloys in 17" and the LCR front and rear bumpers.
At first glance it does look like a LCR.

They have done this to shift all the mk1 models to make way for the mk2 stock. and i know they're selling it at a lot less than the list price let alone what that tw@t wants for his over rated shed.

i agree with you

Triple D

kawasaki-ninja said:
Has anyone noticed, he has just changed all the 4 pics [B)]
Theyre the same as in the link above so what has he changed as i haven't seen the ones since he changed them.

sicasey

FR Derv Power
Jul 24, 2005
Cheshire
It was all going so well until i saw the mud flaps and bizare rear lights - Doh! Get em off! Makes my blood boil Grrrrrr

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.