Post pics of your Dirty Car!

PJ_TDi

Its Thwaite
Jan 1, 2008
Wiltshire
Its that time of the year when you can't keep her clean! Get pics up of your filthy cars
Mine's a mess - I'll get a pic up later

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
Well mine is spotless, got a wee pull by the old bill and the were complainin that they couldn't see my reg plate clearly, once i wiped it for them they then ordered me to change where the bolts were cause one of them makes a 1 look like a letter i! Boo!

Last edited:

sydoggkdy

Jan 23, 2008
Kirkcaldy!!
lol mines is absolutly spotless inside and out. :p

after a month of getting black hands everytime i closed the boot:ban:[:@] i decided it deserved a clean lol

si

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
My Astra is coated to the point that both plates are unreadable, I'm not bothered if the rozzers tug me as I'll just wipe them with a tissue and then check over their plates,lights and tyres to see if they have any defects :D

There is no point posting pics as Muddyboots will win............................again :lol:

Aimez

Well mine is spotless, got a wee pull by the old bill and the were complainin that they couldn't see my reg plate clearly, once i wiped it for them they then ordered me to change where the bolts were cause one of them makes a 1 look like a letter i! Boo!

Just for their ANPR! Had a NPR system where I used to work for the customers internet bookings for their car park tickets. We could program it in a different way for our cars so we got in and out without tickets but I had to colour in the plastic screw cover through the 1 to make it work!

ian_cupra

was expecting one of yours then t! not really dirt, just soot :lol:

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
heres a recent one of mine. currently much worse and another return trip to scotland tomorrow to come.

DSC00084.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members