Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I had those 265 alloys in 17 inch variety on my Ibiza Cupra and looking back they we're especially vile on that, I think the new 19s look great though
Yeah the 19’s in anthracite or black pack black look great. Not a fan of the orange pack ones mind. But in the plane silver they’re just missing something.

It would be interesting to see what the 300’s 19’s look like in plane silver. The diamond cut and black makes them look really skinny.

Wonder if I’d get shot for swapping the carbon’s wheels to what I have now....

AshCupra300

Sep 16, 2006
Newport, South Wales
Posting a few pics after requests.

IMG_0363.JPG

IMG_0362.JPG

IMG_0361.JPG

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
Nice looker. Would look great with a nice shiny gloss black Rieger front splitter on it too.

Ill get there eventually lol. first things first, i want to sort out the stance (spacers) and do something about the road noise from the 18's. I'ts that bad that over 50mph i can barely hear the person next to me talk lol

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
Ill get there eventually lol. first things first, i want to sort out the stance (spacers) and do something about the road noise from the 18's. I'ts that bad that over 50mph i can barely hear the person next to me talk lol
What tyres you got on it? I had the Bridgestone on mine, potenzas. I have recently replaced with Dunlop sportmaxx and they are quieter than the Bridgestone, also 18s.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
What tyres you got on it? I had the Bridgestone on mine, potenzas. I have recently replaced with Dunlop sportmaxx and they are quieter than the Bridgestone, also 18s.

Yeah I have to Potenzas too.

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
Yeah I have to Potenzas too.
Yeah I do find my Dunlop to be a bit quieter. Probably a bit much for you to just change them, particularly as you've only just picked her up lol.

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
4ff728a21f61e70e3cb799b23e7c2846.jpg
mine from earlier this summer, driving through europe.
very nice Which derivative is this? I had a loan car last week a 2018 Reg Leon FR in white with same black wheels and rear tints, it was a 1.8TFSI but I'm unsure what power mine was. What is yours? Looks good.

Xpo

May 7, 2016
Sweden
very nice Which derivative is this? I had a loan car last week a 2018 Reg Leon FR in white with same black wheels and rear tints, it was a 1.8TFSI but I'm unsure what power mine was. What is yours? Looks good.

Mine is a Cupra 280 and wheels are TD pro1.2.

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
how do you guys clean your exhaust tips? Only had the car 4 days and have just noticed the exhausts look as scruffy as 2 scaffold poles lol

Deleted member 103408

sure but I have been using a bit of English Humour (in that I replaced the whole exhaust system and went for black tips)

Reactions: Damo H

SierraTango

Sep 11, 2018
Edinburgh
After having my Leon for a month (just a stock FR), I finally bought enough products to give it a proper wash! :redface:

Okay, so it wasn't hugely dirty to begin with, but still I'm pleased with the result because this is the first time I've ever washed a car to this standard (used to take my bash box of a Mini to a hand wash place :blink:)

Before:
IMG-4735.jpg

After:
IMG-4750.jpg

IMG-4741.jpg

:cloud9:

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
After having my Leon for a month (just a stock FR), I finally bought enough products to give it a proper wash! :redface:

Okay, so it wasn't hugely dirty to begin with, but still I'm pleased with the result because this is the first time I've ever washed a car to this standard (used to take my bash box of a Mini to a hand wash place :blink:)

Before:
IMG-4735.jpg

After:
IMG-4750.jpg

IMG-4741.jpg

:cloud9:

Nice shine you got going on there. Looking good

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members