Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
@Maypack the desire red is a great colour without a doubt,but I reckon to make the backside pop even more you should invest in getting the black boot& Cupra badge.
b364d38e9a4ca7c3e2f9dc80ec187d19.jpg

You’re all wanting to spend my money lol

@Damo H, @Deano j1971 and @cupra300uk

I think I’d need help getting the letters straight though. And changing the rear S to Black surely means changing the front too

Reactions: cupra300uk

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
A man with taste.
a59db11807603566a0fe5d7954bc6d67.jpg

just don’t crash it.... I had a cupra in desire red for a week until a van crashed into it, was only a little damage to the front wing and drivers door however they couldn’t get the colour match right so it turned into a full respray! insurance paid out and I ended up with the grey st

me and red cars seem to be very unlucky.

However my fav colour was the alor blue shame they discontinued I for the facelift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
Yes 19”, very big for a small car but had to do it!

I’ve just had a set of them arrive today ready to go on tomorrow. Only the 2nd Leon I’ve seen with them on. Will post pics tomorrow. Have you had your grille wrapped around the chrome edges. Looks great and costs £40-£50 to get someone to do it

Killia kamp

Jan 9, 2019
I’ve just had a set of them arrive today ready to go on tomorrow. Only the 2nd Leon I’ve seen with them on. Will post pics tomorrow. Have you had your grille wrapped around the chrome edges. Looks great and costs £40-£50 to get someone to do it

Some people say it makes the car very loud to drive but I’ve had no issue with this, yes I’ve got that done now I’m thinking maybe get the badges wrapped and the writing on the back, what do you reckon?

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
I’ve taken the Leon badge off the back and had the grille surrounding wrapped. Gonna leave the badges as mines Black so don’t want too much black
e5a6cff2ea3ab05ac3da288d9f1c492d.jpg

Killia kamp

Jan 9, 2019
I’ve taken the Leon badge off the back and had the grille surrounding wrapped. Gonna leave the badges as mines Black so don’t want too much black
e5a6cff2ea3ab05ac3da288d9f1c492d.jpg

Yes looks good I recently got heko wind deflectors as well for €40 and they do make a difference too!