Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Joe1110

Mar 19, 2018
Why won’t he get a new one? Have I missed that they’re being discontinued or something?

Yep, SC has been discontinued along with a lot of the three door models across the VAG line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrStu

May 2, 2018
Manchester
This is my eclipse orange 300. Looks good in the sun.
_20180516_234148.JPG

Andy665

Dec 1, 2017
Looks great! Love that colour! What do you think on the exhaust noise front?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Far too quiet - seeing a local exhaust place tomorrow about a resonator delete

Al3xC

Apr 24, 2018
Far too quiet - seeing a local exhaust place tomorrow about a resonator delete
I agree, mines the same. I have considered that too. They are on eBay for sale with clamps to put back to standard too for £150. Put a video on if you do it, I'm too scared to take the plunge!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Paul1979

Mar 30, 2018
Yesterday Im pickup my Seat Leon ST Cupra 4DRIVE DSG in background is also visible my another car(Red Audi TT 2.0 TFSI S-Tronic) which will be replaced with Cupra :)

View attachment 288

Very very nice mate. I was really undecided when choosing between black or nevada white. I chose white in the end, lets hope I haven't made the wrong choice! Really envious that it only took you 9 weeks from order to pick as well. Its been 13 weeks without even a build date yet for me.

_Dejan_

Mar 20, 2018
Im not from UK(Im from Slovenia) so probably this is reason why I get it so fast(Less Cupra owners and less Cupra orders) :)
I have check all what has been availible to check :) Performance Pack(Brembo Brakes & 19" Alloys), Bucket Seats, Assistant Pack 4, Black MATT Line, Kessy, Navi Plus 8", DAB, Wireless charger, Back camera, OPC(Front and rear), Winter Packet(Heated seats, windscreen and light washers), Safety Packet(Rear seats warning, driver tired warning...), Alarm, Panoramic roof, Beats Audio. :)

Reactions: davidstarkey11

davidstarkey11

Jun 7, 2015
Newcastle upon Tyne
Im not from UK(Im from Slovenia) so probably this is reason why I get it so fast(Less Cupra owners and less Cupra orders) :)
I have check all what has been availible to check :) Performance Pack(Brembo Brakes & 19" Alloys), Bucket Seats, Assistant Pack 4, Black MATT Line, Kessy, Navi Plus 8", DAB, Wireless charger, Back camera, OPC(Front and rear), Winter Packet(Heated seats, windscreen and light washers), Safety Packet(Rear seats warning, driver tired warning...), Alarm, Panoramic roof, Beats Audio. :)

Very nice, hope you enjoy the car!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.