Leeds, West Yorks
ganegygu.jpg
still dirty but it will do for tomorrow

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Or both if your lucky!! When you coming up Andy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tomorrow morning mate had it all planned , head up to Leeds Saturday morning , spend afternoon in Leeds checking out local hostelries, followed by romantic evening at a suitable restaurant, good nights sleep ;) followed by breakfast. But no. Brains ( the blonde one) decides to go for 'afternoon tea' with various relatives! [:@] I have responded by going to mates pub to partake of one of my 5 a day ( lime in a bottle of Corona) and watch Villa get beaten. I'll be there tomorrow though!!

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
Nice to see the new faces at breakfast and the Ibiza's I hope we didn't scare you off too much and we will see you again at the next brekkie, good food and good banter as always.

Sent from my Nokia 1020 using Tapatalk

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Nice to see the new faces at breakfast and the Ibiza's I hope we didn't scare you off too much and we will see you again at the next brekkie, good food and good banter as always.

Sent from my Nokia 1020 using Tapatalk
Was good, looking forward to next one, Oli might have seen sense by then and have Leigh's car.... :D
One question J, why no anal probe at this Toby? You told us at the Ainsley Top meet it was standard before a Toby breakfast .....:p

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Was good, looking forward to next one, Oli might have seen sense by then and have Leigh's car.... :D
One question J, why no anal probe at this Toby? You told us at the Ainsley Top meet it was standard before a Toby breakfast .....:p
I was hoping Oli's missus was going to be there, reckon I'd have sold it ;)

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks

Our lass was using it with Leroy, I promise to bring all the probing equipment to the next meet, I'm still trying to get out of my latex undies and Basque; ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members