Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store.

Potential future sale

Discussion in 'SEATs For Sale' started by b8er1234, Sep 19, 2018.

1. b8er1234

b8er1234 Full Member

As much as it pains me to say I'm potentially looking to sell my beloved Cupra in the near future (3-6 months) due to change of personal circumstances. I'm just putting this on here now to guage potential interest incase in the next 3-6 months someone may be looking.for a Cupra or getting funds together etc

Let's get to it! A modified Cupra 280 DSG with around 37,500 miles on the clock, ive have never seen one look as mean as this and the Satin Black wrap makes it a real head turner! The car has a full service history and last week(13th Sept) had its major service, DSG service, front diff oil change and brake fluid service. Ive also just bought some new brembo brake pads for the front and at the end of the month will be placing some new Michelin pilot sport 4s tyres on the fronts too due to the notes after the service. Rear tyres still have 7mm tread each and are Dunlop sport RT max. Car has only ever been run on Tesco momentum 99 high octane to ensure smooth running of the car. Back in 2016 I had the fuel pump replaced with a new one. MOT till January 2019, passed with flying colours on previous MOT's

Modifications:
    TRC front splitter
    Seat official side skirts
    Blacked out alloys(couple with slight kerb rash)
    Forge Turbo inlet hose
    Forge Induction kit
    Black Cupra lettering on rear
    Rear tinted tail lights(not sprayed)
    Front badge sprayed black(plastidipped so can peel off with ease if you like)
    BCS powervalve exhaust system chrome quad tip(sounds fine plodding along then when you boot it valve opens up and sounds like and animal!)
    Ghost autowatch immobiliser(meaning someone cant steal the car even with the keys!)
    Darker tinted rear windows
    Car is fully wrapped in Avery Satin Black( I will also include specific cleaning products for the wrap)

As you can see alot of money has been spent on this car! A couple of points to take note of!

- The bonnet under the wrap is actually white! Reason for this being is I had some bonnet vents installed on the original gloss bonnet and after a while wanted to go back to standard. So sourced a bonnet locally which I wasn't fussed on colour as was being wrapped anyway. I am also including the original gloss vented bonnet too, so you have the option to switch, or once wrap is off go back to full gloss or even get the vented bonnet wrapped!

- The day my car was booked in to be wrapped neighbour slightly scuffed the passenger handle which I was quoted about £150 to fix, again as car was being wrapped there are no signs of this now.

The wrap makes this car really standout and will protect the gloss paint underneath. The car was wrapped only a few weeks back so is in very good condition as well as the paint underneath. The wrap will last roughly 5 years! A couple of pics before it was wrapped have also been added.

Please PM me if this may be of interest in the future.

Attached Files:

#1 b8er1234, Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    kanyewest likes this.
  2. Fixay

Fixay Full Member

Are you still on the fence about selling mate?

3. b8er1234

b8er1234 Full Member

Just an FYI all this is now for sale. Looking for around 16.4 if buying now rather than eBay auction open to offers. Mileage is 39.5k

Another pic added too

Attached Files:

4. b8er1234

b8er1234 Full Member

5. b8er1234

b8er1234 Full Member

Reduced to 15k. Car is booked in for MOT 5th of January. More than happy to sell once MOT has taken place to new buyer. Mileage now just over 39,700 k

6. b8er1234

b8er1234 Full Member

£14800 now

Passed MOT yesterday with no advisories so 12 months MOT