Potential MK2 Leon Supercopa owner soon

Karl conrad

Apr 27, 2018
Hi all been a while since I have been on this site after owning a MK2 8v Ibiza GTi cupra and MK4 facelift 1.2tsi ibiza, but after owning a Passat estate for the last 3 years it's time to make a jump back to a seat.

Looking at buying a seat Leon Supercopa TDI manual within the next week or so.

Any problems to look at when buying one ?

Deleted member 103408

Welcome to the forum if you dont get an answer here you may be better raising the question in the MK2 section

Why are you leaving the Passat (I love the looks of the Cupercopa)

Karl conrad

Apr 27, 2018
It's an estate brought it for when the kids were younger to get prams, push chairs and all clutter that comes with kids in want something smaller plus it's on 165000 miles time to get something with a bit less miles on

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Karl conrad

Apr 27, 2018
Wouldn't mind a cupra myself but with the miles I do back and forward to work I just can't justify the cost to fuel the thing, but they do say it's about the smiles not miles when you have one

Deleted member 103408

that is very true but I suspect you wont be short of a smile or two.

Karl conrad

Apr 27, 2018
Fingers crossed, a lovely looking car just never been fussed on the equipment level in some of the earlier ones but the Supercopa is better equipped than my Passat I brought and not far off the same price

Deleted member 103408

very nice, looks in great condition - I love the look of these cars and as you say they come with lots of toys.

Being boring i would suggest in future you hide you number plate there have been instances of guys on this forum having plates used on stolen cars.

Karl conrad

Apr 27, 2018
Thoroughly impressed with it, thanks for the heads up will bare it in mind for the future

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise